Not known Facts About MA

News Discuss 
My ex now lives in SO CA with my 2 children. We divorced in Oklahoma and I now are now living in Austin, TX. For each OK divorce decree I fork out alimony & child assist. Can she request an assessment for child assistance, and if so exactly where would http://blingee.com/profile/William978z8uc1


    No HTML

    HTML is disabled

Who Upvoted this Story